Sloppy Honey Mustard Chicken
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast fresh or frozen
- cooking spray
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup spicy mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 pack S&B Bell Farms Microgreens
- 4 pcs provolone cheese if desired
- 4 tsp mayonnaise if desired
- 8 pcs multigrain bread
- salt and pepper to taste
- With the InstantPot rack in place, spray the inside of the InstantPot with cooking spray, and select the "saute" function. Add the water and the chicken. Season with salt and pepper.
- Seal the InstantPot, cancel the saute, and select the "meat" function. Set the timer to 25 minutes
- While the chicken is cooking, prepare the honey mustard sauce. Heat a small saucepan over low heat, and allow the butter to melt. Once completely melted, add the mustard and honey, stirring frequently.
- Rinse the microgreens and pat dry
- Once the chicken is finished cooking, quick release the pressure on the InstantPot
- Shred the chicken if desired, or cut into strips. Then, add all the cooked chicken into the honey mustard sauce, stirring to coat.
- Toast the bread, and prepare to assemble the sandwich. Add cheese to one side, and cover with the chicken. On the opposite slice of bread, add mayonnaise and cover with microgreens.
- Serve open face, and enjoy!
S&B Bell Farms is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to www.amazon.com