Easy Lamb Sliders
An easy lamb slider recipe, using only a handful of ingredients!
- Medium Skillet
- large mixing bowl
- sharp knife and cutting board
- measuring cup
- food processor
- 1 pound S&B Bell Farms ground lamb
- 1 bunch fresh parsley
- 1 small onion
- 2 t. olive oil (to grease the skillet)
- 1 package slider buns
- Wash and dry the parsley, and then pick the parsley from the stems. Measure approximately 1/2 cup
- Peel the onion, and then roughly chop.
- In the bowl of the food processor, add the onion and parsley. Process until no large chunks remain. On a large plate lined with paper towel, empty the food processor bowl and then squeeze to remove as much moisture as possible. (This may take a few rounds of paper towels and squeezing)
- Add the olive oil to the skillet, and turn to medium-high heat. In a large bowl, add S&B Bell Farms ground lamb, as well as the onion and parsley mixture. Being careful not to overmix, combine all ingredients. Shape 8 small patties, and season with salt and pepper. Place in skillet seasoned side down, and then season the other side. Cook until internal temperature is 160°
- Serve with the slider buns, and enjoy!
S&B Bell Farms is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to www.amazon.com