Chorizo Burrito Bowl
- 1 large skillet
- 1 large sturdy spoon or spatula
- 1 colander
- 1 lb Cedar Valley Farms pork Chorizo sausage
- 2 t olive oil
- 1 15 oz. can black beans
- 1 10 oz. can Ro*Tel Mexican Style Lime & Cilantro Diced Tomatoes
- 1 1/2 c frozen corn
- 1 t salt
- 2 t black pepper
- 1 t garlic powder
- 1/2 t onion powder
- 1/2 T. Goodin's Garden jalapeño candy
- Tortilla chips for serving
- Defrost the Chorizo, preferably overnight in the refrigerator.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium heat. Add sausage; cook fully, breaking up into small pieces. (If necessary, drain grease – then return sausage to the skillet.)
- Add in Ro*Tel and frozen corn. Meanwhile, drain and rinse black beans and then add to the skillet, mixing to combine.
- Add salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder. Stir again to mix well.
- Add jalapeño candy to the skillet (1/2 T. is a great amount to start, you can always add more if you like it spicier!) Mix well.
- Serve with a generous helping of tortilla chips, and enjoy!
S&B Bell Farms is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to www.amazon.com