Microgreens Pasta Salad
- 1 medium sized pot
- 1 large bowl
- 1 sharp knife
- 1 cutting board
- 1 vegetable peeler
- 1 large stirring spoon
- 1 colander
- 1 box Kroger brand "salad rotini" pasta
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 large tomato (or cherry tomatoes if you prefer)
- 1 pack S&B Bell Farms microgreens - spicy salad mix is our favorite!
- 1 cup Olive Garden Signature Italian dressing
- 1 large bell pepper
- Cook pasta according to the box directions
- While pasta is cooking, wash the microgreens and lay them to dry. Wash and peel the cucumber, and wash the tomatoes and bell pepper
- Roughly chop the cucumber, tomato, and bell pepper
- When pasta has finished cooking, drain well, and then add to the large bowl. Immediately pour the salad dressing over the warm pasta, and stir well.
- Add the tomatoes, cucumbers, and bell pepper - stir to combine.
- Finally, add the microgreens and stir to combine
S&B Bell Farms is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to www.amazon.com