- 1 medium sized skillet
- 1 pizza pan (round or rectangle)
- Follow the directions shown on the pizza dough package (e.g. set out at room temperature) Preheat the oven to the temperature shown on the package.
- In a large skillet, brown the sausage - breaking it up into very small pieces. Drain the grease from the pan, and set the sausage aside on a large paper-towel lined plate to continue draining.
- Line the sheet pan with aluminum foil. Spray with non stick cooking spray of choice (I like using avocado oil)
- Shape the pizza dough as thin or thick as you like! Prebake in the oven approx. 5 minutes.
- Carefully squeeze out the 2 packs of sausage gravy on to the crust, and spread evenly. Top with cooked sausage, and then sprinkle the cheese on top.
- Bake for the time shown on your pizza dough package.
- Cut, serve, and ENJOY!
S&B Bell Farms is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to www.amazon.com